Addressing issues in the Reproductive System,
Emotional Health, Digestive + Hormonal Systems
↓ SESSIONS INCLUDE ↓
• Crystalline Point Work On The Meridians Affecting The Womb
• Recieve a Yoni Steam to warm your Womb (internal)
• Gentle Abdominal & Womb Massage (external)
• Receive The Healing Power Of Flowers
• Optional Nutritional Guidelines
• Learn Self-Care Practices
- Any woman who wishes to learn how to care for her womb, before she encounters problems, will benefit from what I have to offer in these full rich sessions.
- Women who experience any of the following issues ↓ and desire a natural approach, will receive a renewed sense of direction due to the information and self-care techniques I provide, alongside the energetic meridian work and physical body work.
• Painful Menstruation
• Irregular Cycles
• POCS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
• Fertility Issues & IVF Optimization
• Miscarriage Recovery
• Termination Recovery
• Pregnancy Nausea
• Pelvic Pain
• Prolapse• Menopausal Symptoms
• Menstrual / Menopausal Migraines
• Sexual or Birth Traumas
• Urinary Issues
• Recurrent Bladder or Yeast Infections
• Low Backache
• Digestive problems
• IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
• Abdominal Surgery or C-section Recovery
The anatomical womb is held in suspension in the middle of the pelvis by 8 ligaments.
Many factors can cause an imbalance in this delicate positioning. When the womb is not centrally balanced and she swells to the size a grapefruit during menstruation, this pushes on other organs in the lower pelvis and tends to cause all kinds of problems. Pain, stagnation of lymph and blood flow or nerve impingement. Stagnantion causes masses. If the Womb's ability to flush toxins and viruses every month has been impeded due to positioning or Liver Blood stagnantion, it can cause endometriosis, poly cystic ovaries or fibroids.
During the body work portion of my treatments, I primarily seek to invite the uterus back to it's natural physical state of balance, by increasing blood flow, oxygenation and lymph into these ligaments.
Massaging these areas also naturally benefits and treats digestive and elimination issues.
I employ timeless healing techniques from an array of traditional cultures around the world. Cultures that hold the Wisdom of how to care for, nurture and heal Women's (and Men's) Bodies - naturally and respectfully.
Optional Dietary Recommendations For Healing Are Also Provided
I integrate what I have learnt experientially and studied from The Medical Medium, Anthony William's material and ground breaking protocols. These have personally changed my life and improoved my health exponentially.
He brings us radical physiological information regarding the true cause of Fibroids, Endometriosis, PCOS and Mystery Infertility, that's decades ahead of it's time.
His nutritional solutions, that are healing millions globally, weave seemlessly into my natural non-invasive approach, that I will support you in, to the degree you feel drawn to engage with them.
My treatment room is in Boronia, about 40mins from Melbourne's CBD by car and a 5 minute walk from the Boronia train station.
Can I receive a treatment while I have my period?
If you're menstruating when you come for your Womb Care Session, I'll place warm hands over your uterus in place of the deeper touch and I would also do more shitasu based work on your meridians to work your womb pathways more indirectly.
If receiving the womb masage is important to you, please take care to schedule your appointment around your monthly cycle.
If your period arrives unexpectedly and you prefer to wait until after your bleed, you may of course re-schedule your appointment, provided you are within my 24hour appointment cancellation / change window. Otherwise, you will simply receive the wonderfully nurturing "warm-hands" technique and additional meridian work in place of the deeper massage over the uterus.